Creamy Chicken Pot Pie Soup




#PotPieSoup | Jump to Recipe·Print Recipe This creamy chicken pot pie soup has ALL THE FLAVORS I hoped it would. The ones I remembered being tucked inside walls of pie crust as a kid. Creamy, garlicky, comforty…. but with a few tricks, and because it’s not tucked inside walls of pie crust, you can have a huge...Read More
to Continue Reading......


Lighter Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup
#Tortilla | Jump to Recipe·Print Recipe When Amazon had that sale on the instant pot I went for it.  I was feeling the pressure (ha)… and figured I’d want to figure it out eventually.  And then it sat in the giant box taking up space in a closet for like a month and a half. I have...Read More
read more...

Low Carb Turkey Cauliflower Chili
#Turkey | Jump to Recipe·Print Recipe Low carb, low fat, HIGH in veggies and lean protein and FLAYverrrrrr! Everything I need chili to be. Honestly I never cared about the beans anyway. Always just figured they were supposed to be there. But when I wanted to crank out a giant pot of warm, savory, meaty, belly-filling and...Read More
read more...


Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
#PumpkinCheesecake | Pumpkins, pumpkins, everywhere! You know it’s time to start baking when you start seeing mums
read more...

Lemony Chicken Soup
#ChickenSoup | Jump to Recipe·Print Recipe This is my perfect soup right now. Classic and soul warming with just enough zesty, fresh lemon. All for killer macros so you can eat a giant bowl and still fit crusty bread because IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY. I do realize the real classics are all about chicken noodle soup,...Read More
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog