Tybee Island Mermaid Cottage Colorful Coastal Joy




#Island | Tybee Island Mermaid Cottage vacation rental - Coastal Joy is a colorful beach cottage decorated in turquoise, green and pink that welcomes you to stay in a happy place on your vacation.
to Continue Reading......


Coconut Truffles
#Coconut | If you are looking to make a great candy for the holidays, these Coconut Truffles are so easy. Amazing coconut cream filling coated in dark chocolate. Great for dessert or even for gifting. Coconut Truffles
read more...

Mosaic Fruit Slices
#Fruit | I love Christmas. I have always loved Christmas. I think I was about 6 or 7 years old in this photo, and clearly, I was enjoying myself. I would lay on the floor of both grandparents living rooms f…
read more...


Cranberry Christmas Cake
#ChristmasCake | Tart cranberries, sweet buttery cake, and a fantastic texture all combine in this Cranberry Christmas Cake. This recipe is a holiday favorite!
read more...

Chocolate Covered Buttercream Candy Recipe
#Buttercream | If you are looking for a Chocolate Covered Buttercream Candy Recipe, try one of these tasty little numbers...
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog